Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Are their breast bigger than me?

First time I heard about this thing is when a couple hours ago, I'm hanged out with some my girlfriends in a fancy mall at J-town. One of them, pretends her name was XiaoYu, feel anxious when she saw most of girls' breast in the mall were SO BIG. she said, "maybe they all got injected by silicon, cause I didn't see it like a real one" (while she starring at her own). my other friend said, "hey...nope hon(ey), mine are real. you can touch it if you dont believe me!". honestly when I hear that, I'm think and got curious...Were girls always worrying about their looks? weren't they happpy enough to be their self? maybe yes....maybe not.....I dont know.

Then I see the connection of this thing with the exploitation of women's body in the media...hey,come on, you just cant throw the reality now that performances DOES MATTER. it influensce your career, your familiy, even your life. media is everywhere. they just sorrounding us and say, "listen everyone: For those who doesnt have pretty face or a nice body, you dont have a chance to have a normal life"...

All I can say : FUCK THOSE RULES MAN!!!!

No comments: